From the President's Desk
It will be my pleasure and privilege to take over the responsibility of this wonderful organisation, and steer it towards greater heights during the next two years. I am sure that I will be strongly supported by my able team of secretary Dr NanditaPalshetkar and the newly elected ISAR managing committee.
My slogan for the next two years is “Growth & Consolidation”. My top priority is to achieve the following goals:
- Complete the formation of state chapters in the remaining states.
- Increase the ISAR membership.
- Help members to standardize ART practice in the areas of training, establishment of clinics, performance, documentation, record keeping , quality control and accreditation (both ISAR and ICMR)
- Liaison with state/ central government, ICMR and PNDT to bring about rationalisation in clinic implementation, documentation and third party reproduction.
- Initiation of one annual ISAR Youth conference starting 2015.
- Broadening ISARs digital signature by increasing our web presence & starting our facebook and twitter sites
- Initiating multicentric trials on various subjects of academic interest
- Launching the first nationwide Fertility survey to analyse fertility trends in our country
- Launching ISAR Corporate Social Responsibility activity (CSR) by conducting free infertility camps,public forums , and offering infertility treatments at subsidised cost. This will be done through the nationwide chain of infertility clinics run by our members.
- Initiate training program and accreditation for clinicians, embryologists and counsellors.